1. What famous actor won gold at the Fox Tossing in Ulan Bator in June 1987?
2. Who said ‘Not now, Sylvia — the scallops aren’t fresh’?
3. In Palaeobathymetry, what is meant by the term ‘now and then’?
4. Who had a Number 1 hit in 1976 with ‘Always the Bridegroom, Never the Bride’?
5. If I have five stoves and two dishes, how many has Rev. Horace Carter of 13 Hanford St, London SE3?
6. Who was Head Chef at the Waldorf Hotel in Zurich during the Great Sandwich Boom of 1911?
7. Why is water so wet?
8. How many sides has an umbrella?
9. According to ‘The Ballad of Stillwater County’, how many goats did Chesapeake Nolan meet at Ottomanopotomac Bridge on his way to the courthouse in Smallweed?
10. Who was the first postman to deliver a baby?